Connect your QuickBooks Online Account within CAKE
- Go to Setup
- Go to Third Party Integration Settings
Click the Connect To Quickbooks button
- Enter your Quickbooks credentials
Where to find the 'Expense Account Name' (for Affiliates for 'Vendors')
- Company >> Lists >> Chart of Accounts
- Select one of the Account names associated with type 'Expense'
Where to find the 'Expense Class Name' (for Buyers or 'Customers')
- First, enable Class Tracking by going to Company >> Preferences >> Categories >> (check) Class Tracking
- Click 'Save'
- Company >> Lists >> Class List
From here, you can add or edit classes
Once this is set up, you will need to match your Affiliates to QuickBooks
- Open an Affiliate Card*
- Go to the MORE tab (next to INFO)
- Scroll to the bottom and click on "QuickBooks Unmatched"
- It should now load your Affiliate list - if the Affiliate is already in QuickBooks, then find the corresponding name. If not, then import into QuickBooks.
* This can also be done in the Accounting tab once you generate invoices. The far right column (Quickbooks) will say either "Quickbooks Unmatched" or "Import".