This article covers:
What is a Vertical?
A Vertical in CAKE is an industry used to categorize your Offers. It is the foundation for any workflow process built in CAKE. The Vertical plays a major role in the redirect strategy and, for lead distribution offer types (Hosted and Host N Post), is where customers manage lead fields.
How to Add a Vertical
To add a new Vertical, follow these steps:
- Click on the Setup main-tab
- Click on the Verticals sub-tab
- Click the Add Vertical button
- Input the new Vertical Name
- Select a Vertical Category from the dropdown
- Click Next
Vertical Categories are a higher level of categorization. If you need to add more Vertical Categories, you can do so from the Other Lists sub-tab within the Setup main-tab.