This article covers:
What is an Affiliate?
An Affiliate is a partner that helps advertise Offers through various channels and mediums, commonly referred to as a publisher.
How to Add an Affiliate
To add a new Affiliate, follow these steps:
- Click on the Action Menu icon on the top right of your window
- Navigate to the Affiliates section
- Click on the Add icon (+)
- Input the Affiliate's Name in the wizard
- Optionally add a Media Type
- Select the Affiliate's Status
- Optionally input the Affiliate's Contact information
- Tick Send Login Details if you would like login details emailed to your Affiliate
How to Approve a Pending Affiliate
If you're using the default Affiliate Signup page (https://youradmindomain.com/affiliate_signup.aspx) or utilizing the Affiliate Signup API and custom signup page, the Affiliate's who have signed up for your program will need to be reviewed in the Pending Affiliates queue.
To access the Pending Affiliates queue, follow these steps:
- Click on the Affiliates main-tab
- Click the Affiliates sub-tab in the Pending section
- Click the Name of the pending affiliate to review their information
- Click Approve, Reject, or Add Notes from the Actions column
Rejected Affiliates are not deleted from your system in order to keep a log of their application and prevent the affiliate from applying again. To view rejected affiliates, click the Show Rejected Affiliates button on the top right of the screen.