What is a Buyer?
How to Add a Buyer
To add a Buyer, follow these steps:
- Click on the Action Menu icon on the top right of your window
- Navigate to the Buyers section
- Click the Add icon (+) next to Buyers to access the wizard
- Complete the Add a New Buyer wizard
- Tick Send Login Details to provide access to the Buyer Portal
- Tick Require Buyer Credit if your Buyer needs credit added to their account before purchasing leads
How to Add Buyer Credit
Every Buyer in CAKE will need money to purchase leads, which can be managed through a Prepaid Amount or a Credit Limit.
- Prepaid Amount: Money can be added manually if the buyer is sending a check, wire, etc. Buyers can also add a prepaid amount directly from the Buyer portal through the Authorize.net integration.
- Credit Limit: This is the post-pay method. Buyers will be allowed to spend as much money as you place in this field and will be invoiced at the end of the billing cycle.
To add a Prepaid Amount for your Buyer, follow these steps:
- Click the Add Credit From Card or Add Manual Credit button on the Home tab
- Complete the wizard with the required details
- Click Finish
To add a Credit Limit for your Buyer, follow these steps:
- Insert the Credit Limit amount into the Info section of the Home tab
- Click Save