Before you enable the Enable Multi-Factor Authentication setting its best practice to execute the steps below in the
- Download the Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Establish an internal release date.
- Communicate that all employees must download the mobile application before the internal launch date. Note the communication should be focused on employees since Affiliates, Advertisers, and Buyers are not impacted by the Enable Multi-Factor Authentication setting.
- Enable the Enable Multi-Factor Authentication setting on the internal release date.
Upon next login attempt all employees will be prompted with the Setup MFA Code Screen.
- Scan the image with the Mobile App on your phone
- Enter the 6 digit code from the mobile application
- Hit Submit button
- You should be logged in successfully
- You have successfully setup MFA for your account!
All employee contacts login attempts moving forward will require the 6 digit code after the username and password is entered.
If are you redirected back to the login screen that means that either the username-password combination or the MFA code is not correct user will be redirected back to the login page with an invalid login message. All of the following username, password, and MFA code must be correct in order to login once the global setting has been enabled.