This document will cover the following:
- Creating a New List Manager
- Add a New List Manager Wizard
- Optin Only
- Posting Leads to a List Manager
- Mapping a Response
Creating A New List Manager
List Managers can be found in Settings.
To add a new List Manager:
1) Click on the Settings Main Tab
2) Click on the List Managers Sub Tab
3) Click on the Add List Manager Button
Add A New List Manager Wizard
A List Manager only requires a Name.
Click Next and Finish to open the List Manager.
Unlike Buyer Contracts, a List Manager only has 1 Filter.
All leads can be submitted to a List Manager or ONLY leads where the Optin field is "True".
This can be selected in the Info Tab of the List Manager.
Posting Leads To A List Manager
Similar to a Buyer Contract, a List Manager will require a Post URL and a mapping of Cake Vertical Fields to the fields the List Manager is receiving.
The Post Fields are mapped in the Delivery Method tab of the List Manager.
To add a new Post Field:
1) Click the Add button
2) Type in a Parameter Value. This is the value the List Manager requires.
3) Map the Parameter to a Field. This is a dropdown of all Vertical Fields.
***Cake can submit the leads in XML as well by adding the XML to the XML Post tab.***