This document will outline how to add a Flash Creative.
Creatives are added to Offers directly and will be shared with any Affiliate who has a Campaign with the Offer.
CAKE Basic supports many different types of Creatives, including Flash Creatives.
Click on the Creatives Tab within the Offer Card to access the Creative Upload Wizard.
There are several options available when creating a new Flash Creative
1) Cloud Host Media Files: CAKE Basic provides an optional feature that allows for image hosting. This will help clients who wish to provide Affiliates with HTML code referencing the Flash File as opposed to having the Affiliates download the Flash File from the Affiliate Portal.
2) Include HTML Template File: A custom HTML Template can be created within Global Settings which is located under the Setup Main Tab. This allows you to upload the Flash File in its raw form and then to provide HTML code to your Affiliates. This feature works hand-in-hand with the image hosting feature.
3) Download Linked Images: This is an optional feature that will download any image files if your Advertiser provides you with an HTML Creative and the images within the HTML file are being hosted elsewhere.CAKE Basic will download these images so that they can be stored locally to your instance.
4) Status: Only Active Creatives will redirect properly and display in the Affiliate Portal. Alternatively, Creatives can be set to Inactive or Hidden.
5) Name: You can optionally name your Creative for display purposes.
Once completed with all previous steps, click Next to review and Finish to transition to the File Upload Wizard where you will select the Flash File from your Computer.
1) Click on the Add File(s) button to select your Flash File
2) Click on the Upload File(s) button to finish the process.