Say you have an Offer that's designed for mobile traffic only.
What's the best way to redirect ALL non-mobile traffic elsewhere?
- Set your targeting method to "Rules"
- Name your rule (in this example, I've chosen "Non-Mobile")
- Check the "Active" checkbox
- Choose whether you would like to save this rule for later use with the "Shared" checkbox (in our example, I want to use it later, so it is checked)
- Then specify your redirect location - this is where you will send all unaccepted (in this case all non-mobile) traffic to. This can be another Offer / Offer Contract / your Global Redirect or a 404.
- Choose "Operating System"
- Then select the following: Linux / Mac OS / Other / Microsoft / Microsoft Ce
8. Then click save. This is what your created rule should look like:
If your Offer were the reverse - it's web traffic only and you wanted to redirect all mobile traffic - you would still select the same targets and simply check the box in the upper-left that says "Items NOT selected should result in a match on this target"